I'm BACK B****ES!!!

Feb 25, 2008
32,529
31,628
113
Now out of the closet? ;)
 
Feb 25, 2008
32,529
31,628
113
Just curious; did your EvilMonkeyintheCloset profile from Rivals with over 28,000 messages just suddenly appear? How did you know it was back?

We were told all of the posting history from Iowa Rivals would be moved over here by football season (didn't happen, of course).
I got a new phone so I've had to go back and log into everything, including HR and couldn't remember my password and which email I used. Decided to do a password reset with the one I thought I used and voila, there I was.

I don't know about the threads themselves transferring over, but when I look at my post history it brings up a ton of stuff from the past few years back on Hawkeye Beacon, and yes.........it shows how many posts I have made in my career. 😁
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,691
27,363
113
I got a new phone so I've had to go back and log into everything, including HR and couldn't remember my password and which email I used. Decided to do a password reset with the one I thought I used and voila, there I was.

I don't know about the threads themselves transferring over, but when I look at my post history it brings up a ton of stuff from the past few years back on Hawkeye Beacon, and yes.........it shows how many posts I have made in my career. 😁

the whole transition from Rivals to On3 was a mess, to put it mildly.
 

the24fan

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2007
870
1,746
93
I got a new phone so I've had to go back and log into everything, including HR and couldn't remember my password and which email I used. Decided to do a password reset with the one I thought I used and voila, there I was.

I don't know about the threads themselves transferring over, but when I look at my post history it brings up a ton of stuff from the past few years back on Hawkeye Beacon, and yes.........it shows how many posts I have made in my career. 😁
I haven't seen my posting history or reaction score carry over.
I was told that would happen but Im starting to doubt it.
Did you carry all your likes/reactions over here?
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Basketball Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March