I'll just leave this here

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,515
16,257
113
I drank one of those about 2 weeks ago. It would almost be drinkable if it didn't have artificial sweeteners in it.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,621
7,847
113
In an immediate rebuttal, Pepsi just announced a limited time Peeps flavored drink just in time for Easter
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,699
12,430
113
I've your Episcopalian, Catholic, or Lutheran pastor you should try one of these

 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,002
2,780
113
I thought you were joking, but they're really doing it. I think I'd rather have the Coke/coffee.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?