I'll just leave this here

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,514
16,250
113
I drank one of those about 2 weeks ago. It would almost be drinkable if it didn't have artificial sweeteners in it.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,621
7,844
113
In an immediate rebuttal, Pepsi just announced a limited time Peeps flavored drink just in time for Easter
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,697
12,425
113
I've your Episcopalian, Catholic, or Lutheran pastor you should try one of these

 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,001
2,778
113
I thought you were joking, but they're really doing it. I think I'd rather have the Coke/coffee.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A