THE Morris Redskins!! Small town football at its best! You can love em or hate em, but you gotta RESPECT them!#18 - Morris REDSKINS
Thought they may end up a little higher, but that depends on who ends up above them. Only disappointment I have is that the IHSA went out of their way to mention they are no longer the Redskins.
Mo-town!THE Morris Redskins!! Small town football at its best! You can love em or hate em, but you gotta RESPECT them!
I’ve always wished Geneva and Morris would schedule a game every couple years for old time sake.#18 - Morris REDSKINS
Thought they may end up a little higher, but that depends on who ends up above them. Only disappointment I have is that the IHSA went out of their way to mention they are no longer the Redskins.
Could not agree more! Get at least a few of the old Little 7 teams to schedule each other on a rotational basis every few years.I’ve always wished Geneva and Morris would schedule a game every couple years for old time sake.
It was the only game that mattered to us.
Conference championship on the line.
Auchstetter vs. Darlington
Those were the days!
This may have been covered earlier in the thread but is Driscoll being considered or only schools that are still operating?
#12 - Driscoll
I think I had it correct besides Rochester over Morris.Top 10
JCA
MC
ESL
Providence
Loyola
SHG
Morris
Maine South
WWS
Geneseo
The Green Machine!!We enter the top 10 with Geneseo.
4 titles and 2 runner ups in the last 10 years.They’ve had a historic 10 year run
Historic! Unprecedented! Extraordinary!They’ve had a historic 10 year run
Will cost them. MC or JCA will be #11 ESL HOW MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS WOULD THEY HAVE IF THEY DIDnt PLAY UP IN 6a 7A
2 MC
3 JCA
4 PRov
5 WWS
6 MS
7 SHG
8 Lena Winslow
IMOWill cost them. MC or JCA will be #1
Le-Win was #22IMO
1. MC
2.JC
3. ESL
4.Providence
5. SHG
6. Maine South
7. WWS
8. Lena
RochesterCan't figure out who I'm missing
Not sure how I forgot them. I'm guessing they slide in between 6-8Rochester
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois