If you pray...

Jm0513

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
5,952
7,396
46
I pray to Saint Anthony and I added your niece to my ever-growing list of people I pray for. Although we are strangers I hope knowing she is being prayed for comforts you in this extremely difficult time. May your niece find her peace after this battle. I also prayed your family finds the courage and strength they need during this time.
 

Newbrunfus

All-Conference
Jul 29, 2010
3,083
1,292
113
Praying for Scarlett and for God to heal her if it be his will but also praying for comfort for you and your Family during this difficult time. May God Bless Scarlett and you and your Family always.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers

Section124

Heisman
Dec 21, 2002
17,500
23,493
96
God bless you and your family as well. We did the same thing with my niece just a little over 3 years ago. She was 30 and dealt with breast /liver cancer for over 5.5 years. Cancer sucks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers

jreinsdorf

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2006
36,174
1,946
0
"Talking to people about God is good. Talking to God about people is better still." Believe in the power of prayer. God be with you and Scarlett
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN