...then you are not an NU fan. 
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/forde-...ould-break-through-this-season-051413056.html
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/forde-...ould-break-through-this-season-051413056.html
That rapping sound you hear is all of us knocking our knuckles raw.I love this quote:
With four of its final six regular-season games at home and three of the final six against teams in the bottom five of the Big Ten standings, it’s pretty much just a question of seeding now, not getting in.
Yes. I did appreciate that quote. But then again... I didn't like the negativism. I am not sure that I am a completely balanced individual."only an all-out collapse could prevent the school’s first foray into the NCAA tourney. And while a program as historically prone to disaster as this one should never feel too secure, Northwestern seemingly is just a couple of wins away from locking up that elusive first bid"
that's the knocking on wood done for us.
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State