If you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying...

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Bannon is in prison for violating the same thing Garland did.
I ignored Congress too when they subpoenaed me and I'm still a free black man!

They should have put your lying corrupt *** in jail along with your entire corrupt DOJ Eric Holder!

Hey, you Trumpers leave him alone, he was only doing what he was told!
 

Gunny46

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2018
62,598
4,798
113
I ignored Congress too when the subpoenaed me and I'm still a free black man!

They should have put your lying corrupt *** and your entire DOJ in jail Eric!

Hey, you Trumpers leave him alone, he was only doing what he was told!



Good catch. Holder too.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
  5. 05 WV Sports WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State