If we beat FLA - extension?

Feb 23, 2017
167
325
63
trolls troll dolls GIF by absurdnoise
 

Monday Nitro

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
4,586
7,616
112
The Popettes don’t take kindly to holding dopey accountable.
I feel sorry for anyone that thinks a guy that got this forum whipped into a fury saying he had "sources" and that Cal was 100% gone (a year and a half before he was gone), who had "sources" that UK had landed Cade Cunningham and who cheers for the opposing team every single time we play......is a UK fan. This is an embarrasing ongoiing troll performance. West End of Louisville is my guess.
 

UKortho

Heisman
Oct 13, 2015
5,249
10,256
77
I feel sorry for anyone that thinks a guy that got this forum whipped into a fury saying he had "sources" and that Cal was 100% gone (a year and a half before he was gone), who had "sources" that UK had landed Cade Cunningham and who cheers for the opposing team every single time we play......is a UK fan. This is an embarrasing ongoiing troll performance. West End of Louisville is my guess.

Show me where I said Cade was coming here. Want to make a wager on it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: CELTICAT

Vek96

All-American
Jul 4, 2025
2,829
6,008
113
Is it time for a Pope extension? I'm trying to put this out there before everyone else in their drunken excitement mentions it . He will have done better than the last few years of what's his name in the SEC tournament..
Grab a beer, Drink some wine, have a bourbon. Just enjoy the win and relax. Team played their asses off the last 2 days. If you can’t celebrate the wins, then what’s the point?
 

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,680
17,372
113
Is it time for a Pope extension? I'm trying to put this out there before everyone else in their drunken excitement mentions it . He will have done better than the last few years of what's his name in the SEC tournament..
No way ... win the tourney !!
 

L.O.D.

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2024
1,334
1,724
77
I thought he sewed up a lifetime when he beat Vandy ..... you all wsnt more ?
 

Trinity45

All-American
Oct 26, 2005
3,402
5,296
113
Is it time for a Pope extension? I'm trying to put this out there before everyone else in their drunken excitement mentions it . He will have done better than the last few years of what's his name in the SEC tournament..
After Cal and football, I am not for extending anyone until it is time for a new contract.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Quick Fiftino

Quick Fiftino

Junior
Sep 12, 2002
972
297
63
Please don't give the worst AD in sports any more ideas. A win today and Pope probably gets a 20-year extension PLUS an Ambassador role through the year 2126.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: deputy assistant

howitis_rivals115807

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2001
4,893
1,289
113
if this sorry excuse for a coach is given an extension I'm done with college athletics, wouldn't even complain. just time to hang it up for my own sanity.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,735
8,556
96
Please don't give the worst AD in sports any more ideas. A win today and Pope probably gets a 20-year extension PLUS an Ambassador role through the year 2126.
Don't be silly. Million dollar jobs with no responsibilities (or even a job description) are reserved exclusively for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Quick Fiftino

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,962
88,032
113
Is it time for a Pope extension? I'm trying to put this out there before everyone else in their drunken excitement mentions it . He will have done better than the last few years of what's his name in the SEC tournament..
I’m sure Barnhart is ready to hang the banner. “Played on Saturday of the SEC Tourney 2026!” I remember when that was bare minimum expectation.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets