though if we play with EMOTION anythings possible..I would say the chances are low of beating TTFP. Unless Rettig starts which won't happen with old Hard head at the helm.
though if we play with EMOTION anythings possible..I would say the chances are low of beating TTFP. Unless Rettig starts which won't happen with old Hard head at the helm.
We did....I always thought of the OBE as an excellent if underrated conference....check the comparative bowl records records of the BCS P5 period....B1G was shameful.plenty of experience? you just joined a major conference last year. so your big away games last year were....at Nebraska, at Ohio State, & at Michigan State?....how did you guys do?
*****. That's youexcuse the losses?....didn't I say we sucked last year?
1869...yes, the birth place of college football....Rutgers....got it, man
no, uhh...the losses prior to 2014 don't have anything to do with...wait for it....2014......got it!........great discussion, thanks man.
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program