Who the **** is this guy?Oh hell yes. I've read dozens of astronaut biographies. Those are men of a different caliber
I’m in! I’d love to be the first person to walk on the moon!
That was Arizona...Short, I hate to break it to you...but you’re 51 years late.
That was Arizona...
Who the **** is this guy?
Yes of course! What a dream, id take a whole year if I could!Would you spend a week on the international space station and/or travel to the moon (and back)?
Absolutely!Oh hell yes. I've read dozens of astronaut biographies. Those are men of a different caliber
1st time posters. Watching that spaceship test blow today was insane!Long time lurker.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight