If it was realistic...

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
50,000
113
Would you spend a week on the international space station and/or travel to the moon (and back)?
 
  • Like
Reactions: OhWaco

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Hell no would not be able to do the re-entry to earth part. I hate heights and flying is traumatic enough. Would be cool though to experience space but they are gonna have to invent teleportation first if I am going
 
  • Like
Reactions: CBradSmith

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,135
2,127
113
I would like to say I would... but who knows, I am scared of heights and flying makes me nervous but I can do it with out many issues. But I am very much claustrophobic, that could be a huge issue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin

AC2017

Heisman
Jul 31, 2014
63,412
53,769
0
That was Arizona...
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight