You wouldn’t have Sarr, Mintz and or Askew what’s this team look like. I’d guess 10-3 and ranked.
Maybe, still can't shoot but no offense to Askew Hagans is a better pt guard and definitely has a quicker step to the basket.You wouldn’t have Sarr, Mintz and or Askew what’s this team look like. I’d guess 10-3 and ranked.
I have said this a few times now, but I’ll say again. I think JC has tried to change his strategy. I believe this started couple years ago, just has not went according to his plan. He probably believed Hagans, EJ, and Quick would be back this season. He had to scramble for Sarr, have Askew reclass, pulled in Toppin and Mintz transfer. He surely didn’t think IQ would blow up and win SEC player of year and bolt. Didn’t see AH losing his mind, and no way he thought EJ would be out. Add that to this crop, minus Sarr, Toppin - we may be looking at on or two losses right now. He has tried, just didn’t go as planned. Anyway, just conjecture.
agree ...............pg is killing usWith Ashton Hagans at PG, this team could easily be undefeated. Our biggest weaknesses are all tied up in one position. Hagans solves all of these problems.
1. No effective on-ball defender
2. Turnovers
3. No dribble penetration
4. No floor general
Hagans three pt shooting is really missed .
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU