Identity Theft Protection

Dally1up

Heisman
Jun 29, 2001
11,167
24,898
113
Anyone use a service?

I notice that Dave Ramsey actually encourages it surprisingly but also endorses a company who provides it so I know he has a dog in that hunt.

ID theft has always scared me a bit.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
50,000
113
My understanding is that such things are a waste of money. Maybe someone here knows better.
 

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,225
57,497
68
Dude I just call all the big agencies and freeze my credit unless I need to use it
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight