ICE Power Rankings
1) Wilmington - No change, excited to see them smack RC down
2) Coal City - Beat Peotone down pretty good.....is this the year they take an ICE championship over Wilmington
3) Manteno - Something just tells me to keep them here. The weird thing to me about their results is they didn't destroy a few teams I expected them to (Plano, RC), but yet they played Wilmo the toughest anyone has to date minus B-Mac. However their win over Johnsburg holds more weight IMO than Tones over Marengo.
4) Peotone- YUGE game this week if they want the 3 spot in the ICE.
5) Reed-Custer- Beat Herscher better than Lisle, played Manteno tough, and I still think their loss to St. T. is a quality loss
6) Lisle- They didn't do anything to lose a spot, RC just did enough to jump them.
7) Herscher - Head to head is all I got for the 7/8 spot
8) Streator - Nothing to say here
Reed-Custer (3-4) @ Wilmington (7-0) - I will give credit where credit is due, RC did well against Herscher and I try to refrain from calling them Vomits as much as I used to, but this week I have to bust it out. RC needs to focus their efforts on next week to help their playoff seed because this one won't be close. Cats 49 RC 12
Coal City (6-1) @ Herscher (1-6) - CC keeping it going for next weeks big showdown. CC 56 Herscher 7
Streator (1-6) @ Lisle (3-4) - Long ride for Streator, and although Lisle has maybe not lived up to the hype they were initially getting off the 2-0 start, it is still an impressive year off a cancelled season. This one should be won with ease by Lisle and hopefully they are healthy enough going into week 9 for a winnable game so they can up their playoff seed. Lisle 45 Streator 14
Peotone (5-2) @ Manteno (5-2) - GOTW!! Route 50 Rumble! It doesn't mean an ICE championship, or playoff clinching, but it comes down to bragging rights and a little higher seed at this point. I have been on Manteno most of the year to win this one and I still think they do. Expect a slobberknocker. Manteno 32 Peotone 24
1) Wilmington - No change, excited to see them smack RC down
2) Coal City - Beat Peotone down pretty good.....is this the year they take an ICE championship over Wilmington
3) Manteno - Something just tells me to keep them here. The weird thing to me about their results is they didn't destroy a few teams I expected them to (Plano, RC), but yet they played Wilmo the toughest anyone has to date minus B-Mac. However their win over Johnsburg holds more weight IMO than Tones over Marengo.
4) Peotone- YUGE game this week if they want the 3 spot in the ICE.
5) Reed-Custer- Beat Herscher better than Lisle, played Manteno tough, and I still think their loss to St. T. is a quality loss
6) Lisle- They didn't do anything to lose a spot, RC just did enough to jump them.
7) Herscher - Head to head is all I got for the 7/8 spot
8) Streator - Nothing to say here
Reed-Custer (3-4) @ Wilmington (7-0) - I will give credit where credit is due, RC did well against Herscher and I try to refrain from calling them Vomits as much as I used to, but this week I have to bust it out. RC needs to focus their efforts on next week to help their playoff seed because this one won't be close. Cats 49 RC 12
Coal City (6-1) @ Herscher (1-6) - CC keeping it going for next weeks big showdown. CC 56 Herscher 7
Streator (1-6) @ Lisle (3-4) - Long ride for Streator, and although Lisle has maybe not lived up to the hype they were initially getting off the 2-0 start, it is still an impressive year off a cancelled season. This one should be won with ease by Lisle and hopefully they are healthy enough going into week 9 for a winnable game so they can up their playoff seed. Lisle 45 Streator 14
Peotone (5-2) @ Manteno (5-2) - GOTW!! Route 50 Rumble! It doesn't mean an ICE championship, or playoff clinching, but it comes down to bragging rights and a little higher seed at this point. I have been on Manteno most of the year to win this one and I still think they do. Expect a slobberknocker. Manteno 32 Peotone 24