I would personally...

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,498
22,175
113
like to congratulate USM on the hire of Jeff Fedora...I mean Larry Bower. Close but no cigar.
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
between the two of us and that other guy, the Rock could be at 80 percent capacity.
 

anon1787432961

Heisman
Mar 4, 2008
15,854
14,328
113
I feel the need to describe how it feels to beat Auburn on the plains to my USM friends. Feels good.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,498
22,175
113
I could give two ***** what it looks like - all that matters to me is the end result and it's the exact same as it as always been - close. I am sure Fedora has to get his own players in the system but yet to see a change with USM.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,431
31,639
113
And that game wasn't as close as the score indicates. Auburn had a 24-0 lead late in the 3rd quarter that would have been bigger if they hadn't turned the ball over deep in USM territory twice before USM ever really got close to scoring.</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense