I would appreciate some help with a special project

LostinIndiana

Junior
Mar 23, 2003
1,255
390
0
I am currently doing some background work about the late, great Ralph Beard. I am wondering if there is anyone that has any ties to the family because I wanted very much to write a screenplay about his life, not just the point shaving scandal.
The more that I read about the man the more that I am convinced that he deserves to have his story told with honesty and integrity. If there is anyone that can help me with this very important project please email me at [email protected]. I thank you. Josh
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt