A
Beat me to it. Riley is recruiting TEs hard for a reason. We'll get there and he has made it quite clear th.at the TE is a big part of what they want to do. Heck he talks about using THREE TEs frequently. Right now we can't field 2 that can do what he wants to do.Me score three touchdown.
-Gronk
Based on the time of the post, I gotta think the sarcasm flow was pretty heavy in the OP.Me score three touchdown.
-Gronk
ah. Didn't note time.Based on the time of the post, I gotta think the sarcasm flow was pretty heavy in the OP.
I yearn for the days when the game hadn't evolved and passed them by.
I miss the days of the fullback more than I'd miss TEs.
I miss the days of the fullback more than I'd miss TEs.
I was watching an NFL preseason game the other day and somebody basically ran that same play it appeared for a TD inside the 10. They key to that whole deal though was that we had GREAT O lines and real run threats from the QB and RBs. Love the heavy sets whether its fullbacks OR TEs, but you've got to play to your strengths and right now we don't have a physical advantage in the trenches like we used to.Tom Rathman; 60 yard TD on third play of first drive; 1985 Florida State.
I yearn for the days when the game hadn't evolved and passed them by.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why