I will walk on at QB

LimpinDawg

Redshirt
May 29, 2007
366
0
0
and save this team guys. I haven't played organized football in about 20 years but I promise you that I can do better than what we have. I pledge to not listen to Croom and/or McCorvey and call my own plays in the huddle. You have to get on your lineman's *** to block and I will throw the ball downfield with some authority to our WRs. That is all.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report