I will happily admit... I was wrong.

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63
We may not screw up the uni unveiling after all.

Here is the first piece of the uni puzzle per twitter


/More shots to come in the coming days
</p>
 

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63
Just an observation.
The Mississippi State logo is more in line with the Egg Bowl uni as apposed to the "concept" uni.

This:


Not so much this:

</p>
 

CadaverDawg

Redshirt
Dec 5, 2011
6,409
0
0
I would love to see us keep the primary maroon and white, but use a good bit of gray in the piping and maybe some gray pants at times. I'm anxious to see how this turns out
 

smootness

Redshirt
Apr 29, 2009
296
0
0
Not a fan at all of making that wordmark bigger on the front of the jersey, will more than likely look terrible. That said, I still have hope the rest of the uniform will make up for that. I just wish our athletic department would realize that isn't a sports logo and quit trying to force it onto everything.
 

Moonlight Graham

Redshirt
Mar 21, 2011
385
7
18
smootness said:
Not a fan at all of making that wordmark bigger on the front of the jersey, will more than likely look terrible. That said, I still have hope the rest of the uniform will make up for that. I just wish our athletic department would realize that isn't a sports logo and quit trying to force it onto everything.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list