I will be pulling for MSU against Vandy.

Oxford Godfrey

Redshirt
May 29, 2007
876
0
0
You have my unconditional support.

This isn't really that a big a deal for me - I pull for State from time to time. I live in Nashville and the state of affairs is pretty brutal.

Please please please win.
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,885
2,794
113
....is if Vandy beats Auburn next week for that 5th win. Because we all know, once the 5th win is on the books, the Vanderbilt chokefest begins.
 
Oct 31, 2006
181
0
16
Its not bad enough you get +*@%@% by your own team, now your gonna get +*@%@% by ours.
The fact that somebody else out there cares only increases, exponentially, the chance that will we lose. </p>
 

BriantheDawg

Redshirt
May 24, 2006
2,903
0
36
I've started hating these ******** almost as much as I hate the rebs. I kind of wish y'all would have popped their bubble this past Saturday. Too bad for their cocksucking fans, they will probably finish the season 1-7 and miss that coveted bowl game, yet again. Feck Vandy!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report