I'd pull for ISIS before those clowns.
Easy killer.....jk to hell with PC screw UofL
I'd pull for ISIS before those clowns.
oh I understand the reasoning - and for certain other teams I'd agree. But not UofL...everI have read the OP's post four times and still don't understand his reasoning.
I will let this post pass since you obviously typed this immediately after a lobotomy.I'm pulling for UL tonight against MSU. Since we are not playing MSU this year I want UL to win and then UK beat UL like a drum.
You joined on my 49th birthday . But that's only interesting to me . On the subject , you are out of your ever loving mind.I'm pulling for UL tonight against MSU. Since we are not playing MSU this year I want UL to win and then UK beat UL like a drum.
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid