I wholeheartedly apologize

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,374
0
36
It was in the heat of the moment, shoot-from-the-hip response, and I in no way actually meant it.
 
O

Ole Miss Grad

Guest
when I was frying in the sun at The Swamp yesterday and Percy went out.....I was hoping he wouldn't come back (for our game only).

Of course he came back the next down and promptly made a good play (one of his many, many for the day).

The sports gods made me pay for that I guess.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?