I watched the second half today

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,457
46,442
90
I had taken a break since the Auburn game and we had won every game since.

I was starting to get nervous that me watching might cause a loss. I didn’t want that to happen in the tournament, so I bit the bullet today.

Of course the whistles started as soon as I turned it on and we didn’t make a shot for 7 minutes, but we pulled it off. I can safely say there is no curse.
 

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,365
55,580
100
I had taken a break since the Auburn game and we had won every game since.

I was starting to get nervous that me watching might cause a loss. I didn’t want that to happen in the tournament, so I bit the bullet today.

Of course the whistles started as soon as I turned it on and we didn’t make a shot for 7 minutes, but we pulled it off. I can safely say there is no curse.
Welcome back, @Aike. Trust me, I know it’s tough watching UK get worked over by the refs constantly. It’s been BAD this year!
 
Jan 10, 2015
19,366
33,133
62
I had taken a break since the Auburn game and we had won every game since.

I was starting to get nervous that me watching might cause a loss. I didn’t want that to happen in the tournament, so I bit the bullet today.

Of course the whistles started as soon as I turned it on and we didn’t make a shot for 7 minutes, but we pulled it off. I can safely say there is no curse.
Welcome back and I agree man I stay mad game to game with the refs I just love how the boys are able to play above it now and get the win anyway!
 

irishcat1965

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
21,249
45,820
113
I had taken a break since the Auburn game and we had won every game since.

I was starting to get nervous that me watching might cause a loss. I didn’t want that to happen in the tournament, so I bit the bullet today.

Of course the whistles started as soon as I turned it on and we didn’t make a shot for 7 minutes, but we pulled it off. I can safely say there is no curse.
Now if we can get your computer system ironed out, it will be smooth sailing from here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
 

sa_hunt

All-Conference
Sep 2, 2009
3,042
2,822
0
I had taken a break since the Auburn game and we had won every game since.

I was starting to get nervous that me watching might cause a loss. I didn’t want that to happen in the tournament, so I bit the bullet today.

Of course the whistles started as soon as I turned it on and we didn’t make a shot for 7 minutes, but we pulled it off. I can safely say there is no curse.
Craziest thing I've ever heard. We may lose a game but I promise its not because you're watching, lol, unless you're there and throw a banana peel on the floor.
 

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,457
46,442
90
Craziest thing I've ever heard. We may lose a game but I promise its not because you're watching, lol, unless you're there and throw a banana peel on the floor.

Thanks for your insight. Never could have figured it out otherwise.
 

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,365
55,580
100
Bro I was irritate today about the refs. Normally it doesn’t get to me but I really dislike AUB and that **** wasn’t sitting well with me.

Wife came out of the spare room and told me to calm down lol
My wife did the same. She was watching the game with me, though. She always says, “don’t let it ruin your day.” [laughing]
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon