I was wrong...

USM2006

Redshirt
Sep 5, 2008
15
0
0
when i said last week that USM played AU better than MSU would, but jesus christ has the offense even practiced?!?!?!?!? How do you hold the # 9 team in the country to 3 points and lose?
 

Agentdog

Redshirt
Aug 16, 2006
1,433
0
0
The man's name is not spelled Croom. It is spelled Crxxms. Because the SOB knows nothing about O.
 

USM2006

Redshirt
Sep 5, 2008
15
0
0
I think our offense rubbed off on theirs. Auburn should lose some games this year, but tonight was unacceptable in so many ways. If i show up to work monday and perform like the offense did tonight i would be fired without any notice.
 

RebelBruiser

Redshirt
Aug 21, 2007
7,349
0
0
I agree with that. There have been quite a few people who have said they can't believe a team with the offensive problems Auburn has could be ranked that highly.

I think they'll come crashing to earth fairly soon. They'll win 8 games, but they won't be top 10.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?