I was told today...

30dawg

Redshirt
Aug 27, 2010
23
0
0
Not trying to get any credit or make a name for myself but I was told today by someone very close to the program that Mullen's contract information will break tomorrow. Hope he's right!...
 

Mr Meoff

Redshirt
Jul 31, 2008
2,306
0
0
Kidding, I heard something like that, too. Just holding my breath that it's all buttoned up.
 

ThreePack

Redshirt
Jan 22, 2010
159
0
0
With each of these BBall loses he's probably been wandering how the recruiter is still making more than he is.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar