I was in Omaha last night

TUMe

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
41,420
2,203
0
I couldn't sleep. The screaming and crying could be heard all the way from Lincoln. Wondering why the Corn Gawd had forsaken them. States with one football team like NE and AR take it personal when someone hangs a lot of points on them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU_BLA

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
I couldn't sleep. The screaming and crying could be heard all the way from Lincoln. Wondering why the Corn Gawd had forsaken them. States with one football team like NE and AR take it personal when someone hangs a lot of points on them.
I won't lie, I was rooting for Arkansas to take out A&M this weekend simply to knock the A&M and the SEC down a peg and to further break the idea that the SEC is a great conference. They have 2 great teams, 1-2 good teams, and 10 mediocre to bad teams. I'd dare say that the B1G might be better than the SEC this year. Ohio State is fantastic, Wisconsin (IMO) is a top 4-5 team, and Penn State is pretty good. Michigan State is still a top 10 defensive team. Iowa is decent. (Michigan is a complete fraud and only gets rankings points because of Harbaugh and their former reputation).
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more