I want a new coach!

Gene Swindoll

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2008
619
0
0
what else is there to post.......i want a new coach now............croom sucks and even when he wins, he sucks, and i know thats weird to say, but that just shows how bad he sucks..........state needs someone innovative right now
 

weblow

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
2,860
3
38
I want an umpa lumpa!! I want an umpa lumpa NOW Daddy!!!! Simmer down, it is going to take a while.
 

36DDD

Redshirt
Nov 10, 2007
31
0
0
I want a new piece of pu$$y. Just remember...MSU has always been bad in football and they always will be. You people are tearing yourselves apart over a football program that has won 40% of its games since the beginning of time. Now a new piece of pu$$y...that is doable.
 

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,577
8,550
102
<span id="temp-1"><span><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MMSFX1Vb3xQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425" allowScriptAccess="never" ></embed></span></span>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report