I thought this was pretty cool

PhredPhantom

All-Conference
Mar 3, 2008
1,356
2,287
113
My brother who is in the LFL behind the number 17 on the wall where the ball went out and landed about 2 feet from him, talked to Logan Tanner before the game today to offer to return the ball he hit out for the walk-off home run yesterday. Logan autographed the ball and handed it back saying, "Naw, just keep it. I'm gonna be hitting lots more of them."

(I have a picture of the autographed ball but I don’t know how to paste photos when posting on my phone.)
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
That’s cool and the fact the ball went over “17” is even cooler.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?