I think we sweep tomorrow..........

West Tn Dawg

Redshirt
Mar 2, 2008
737
7
18
Hoping the Dawgs come out loose with series in the bag, and swing away. Play loose and win. The corndogs will be playing tight trying to prevent a sweep. Sure would love to see a sweep. It would probably push us to #1.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,252
14,776
113
Hoping the Dawgs come out loose with series in the bag, and swing away. Play loose and win. The corndogs will be playing tight trying to prevent a sweep. Sure would love to see a sweep. It would probably push us to #1.

Would love a sweep, but we're very unlikely to pass Vandy in any poll with the weekend they're having.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,687
24,540
113
I’m glad the series isn’t riding on Cerantola. I could see that pressure impacting him. Especially early in the year.

I dont know am much about their remaining staff, but we still have a couple arms to go. If we can get up early, I think we can hold them down.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
Labas is a good Sunday starter but not the same caliber pitcher as Hill or Marceaux. And their bullpen is not good. I expect us to hit reasonably well tomorrow, if we can pitch it well then great chance for us to sweep. We have so many dang arms available in the pen that if we can just get 3 or 4 good innings out of Eric then we are set.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report