I think Carroll has looked better in first Half

TX Mud Dawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
586
0
0
carrol started good and the first int looked like it was deflected but the second was just a timing issue. Lee is not bad at all. It seems like he may have some problems handling the snap
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,409
31,608
113
I don't really fault him too much for the first pick. He was under pressure and the effect wasn't much worse than an incomplete and a punt would have been. But his second pick was a terrible play on his part. That should have been a 20+ yard gain, but Carroll threw a terrible ball. That was a huge mistake and the kind of mistake you just can't make.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,409
31,608
113
That wasn't a timing issue, that was a bad pass. We should have had a big gain on that play.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four