I take full credit

phatcat_rivals223240

All-Conference
Nov 5, 2001
19,173
1,278
113
I watched the first ~12 mins to see Buie get the record. The basketball gods were obviously pissed, and buried me under a hailstorm of MichiGag baskets and Wildcat bricks. So, because I care so much, I turned it off. Mollified, the gods let the normal course of events take place.

You're welcome
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,377
1,449
62
That’s because the gods know your deepest darkest secret which is that you really love Michigan
 
Sep 27, 2008
622
0
0
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State