I really really hate bunting.

Philly Dawg

Heisman
Oct 6, 2012
16,235
10,958
113
I acknowledge that there are situations where its okay, but the first inning against a struggling pitcher is not one of them.
 

Ace-Leroy

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
334
34
28
I acknowledge that there are situations where its okay, but the first inning against a struggling pitcher is not one of them.

Agreed. That was NOT the time for a safety squeeze. Up 3-0 in the first with runners at 2nd and third with 1 out. Awful decision right there. We got a nice lead though. I hope that doesn't bite us in the *** later in the game.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation