I question I've never received a definitive answer to

NittPicker

Heisman
Jun 30, 2001
6,528
13,965
113
Why does the Monongahela River flow north??

I've always heard of two possible reasons....
A) Because WVU blows
B) Because Pitt sucks

Choice "B" has always made much more sense to me. Maybe WVU will sway me to "A" this weekend.
 

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,368
1,721
113
I was given a similar explanation many, many years ago when I arrived in State College and asked why it was so windy ;)
 

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,846
8,904
113
Why does the Monongahela River flow north??

I've always heard of two possible reasons....
A) Because WVU blows
B) Because Pitt sucks

Choice "B" has always made much more sense to me. Maybe WVU will sway me to "A" this weekend.
Why did The Rathskeller close??? F*ck us!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  2. 02 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
  4. 04 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern