I predict a losing SEC record . . .

H

HippyDawg

Guest
Zero defense & little rebounding. We will get schooled in SEC games.
 

irondawg007

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
477
0
0
and say we have a winning SEC record. Our team is obviously dysfunctional when our key leader hasn't even played until an exhibition like tonight and the one player we have tried to build our program around hasn't played until tonight. I'm seriously hoping we can get it together in this stretch of games to close out December. But once we get clicking in SEC play, I see no reason we have a losing record. I wouldn't jump so far to say that yet.
 

russb7591

Redshirt
Oct 3, 2010
98
0
0
HA.. Losing record in the SEC West hahahahahahahaha. We will win cause it is the WORST division in major CBK.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game