I need to come forward and admit something...

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,744
1,523
113
I've used Talstar P for years under slabs (new construction) for termite prevention. Decided to use it in my yard many years ago. No bugs for 2 years. No mosquitoes for longer.

The following year my lawn looked the best it's ever looked.

I've found it's best to mow, remove thatch, spray the entire lawn, & apply in the evening, or late in the day. Army worms are most active at night. Good luck.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar