I need someone from Saturdays TV audience...

JugDawg

Redshirt
Sep 10, 2008
14
0
0
I was at the game, but had it DVR'd, so watched it yesterday. Even the announcers made a comment that Croom was saying "What the heck" but he said "What the <17>
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
I thought he said it all the way and everyone around me as well. The commentators laughed it off and replaced 17 with heck.
 

OrrDawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
487
1
18
He said, "What the <17> is going on out there?" He unwittingly summarized his coaching legacy at State, "What the <17> is going on out there?"
 

jmbeck

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2005
1,198
0
0
...but, I thought he said "freak".

Regardless, I don't care. If you put the camera on any coach in America at any given time, there is a chance he's going to say %#%%. Is it really that big of a deal. Are we really going to let one nationally televised phuck (the word, not the action) be the thing that sets us off?

I'd be more pissed if he didn't want to know what the phuck that was.
 

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63
Did I go off, or did I simply ask for conformation that pastor Crooms said <17>?

Honestly, I said much worse in the stands.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,440
31,657
113
"Hold your water, guys. It's just an extra point." Apparently, he doesn't fully appreciate how seldom those guys get to block for an extra point attempt.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more