I Miss Him So Much

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
I don’t ever remember missing a player more than I miss Zion. Said it before and will say it again. Regardless of only being here one year and not winning a title, he is my all-time favorite.
 

df64

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,702
1,934
0
Zion was/is one of those once in a lifetime treats that the universe puts out there every once in a while. Having him as ours last year was right up there with winning a national Championship. I miss him as much if not more than the 4 year guys who were my all time favorites.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up