I love this guy

TBone.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2011
9,759
0
0
I’m crying haha

He is def gonna rub some people in our fanbase the wrong way. That answer is so brutally honest. Hilarious
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,003
636
113
He is going to speak a lot of TRUTH even if it ain't about football. Peoples who don't like the truth ain't going to like him
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,003
636
113
Blue hairs won't like him....like "Well I never"...and "harumph"...and so forth and so on...and a lot of them never "did it"
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State