I love the WNBA

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,092
5,808
113
LOL. Rightttttttttttttttt.......

Yeah, I am the one that loves negativity and drama- and the folks whining like 3 year olds about this all day long aren't
negative or involved in the drama.



Yes.
 

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,602
8,776
113
Actually, the rules in basketball are more uniform than they have ever been. The only real difference on defense is that the NBA has restrictions on zone defenses where you can't just hang out in the lane for 3 seconds without guarding someone. The hand-checking rules are essentially the same. The one big difference is the NBA allows the extra gather step with regard to traveling. However, that rule doesn't bother me because I have never believed the game has to be one thing. Calling the game consistently is the most important thing to me.
Neither one of them enforces traveling correctly, so there is that connection.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lurker123

Crutcher

Senior
Feb 2, 2022
344
501
63
Aces advance! A'ja leads all scorers with 36 points. Maybe a Dream/Aces final in a couple of weeks. Go Gamecocks!
 

DannyTree1

Sophomore
Jun 4, 2026
411
185
43
Aces advance! A'ja leads all scorers with 36 points. Maybe a Dream/Aces final in a couple of weeks. Go Gamecocks!

Nice. I didn't watch it as I got sidetracked. Nice to see the best women's player in school history keep winning and advancing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KingWard

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,602
8,776
113
Nice. I didn't watch it as I got sidetracked. Nice to see the best women's player in school history keep winning and advancing.
That's the way I feel about it. As long as we can claim the greatest player in any sport, let her legacy keep growing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DannyTree1
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Florida getting healthier ahead of South Carolina showdown