I love that we give a ****

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,673
14,511
113
That bottom of the ninth rally was what I've been waiting for since March 13th 2020 (or whatever day this got damn virus canceled the season).

No, I'm not trivializing the pandemic, I lost folks to it as well.

But, after that grand salami...it is well with my soul.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama