I like that we are more balanced,

muddawgs33

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2007
822
0
0
but I didn't like the fact that are all-sec back didn't touch the ball at all on the 3rd drive. I would think that after completing 3 or 4 straight passes that the run would have opened up for him. I guess I shouldn't complain considering the offense looks light years better than last year.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5