I like that we are more balanced,

muddawgs33

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2007
822
0
0
but I didn't like the fact that are all-sec back didn't touch the ball at all on the 3rd drive. I would think that after completing 3 or 4 straight passes that the run would have opened up for him. I guess I shouldn't complain considering the offense looks light years better than last year.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense