"Offensive rebounding is all about pursuing the ball. (Pause) Well, all rebounding is about pursuing the ball but offensive rebounding even more so."
It would have been even more accurate if he said it was all about grabbing the ball.
"Offensive rebounding is all about pursuing the ball. (Pause) Well, all rebounding is about pursuing the ball but offensive rebounding even more so."
And Clark picked NU to beat Wisconsin in the Semi's......
Well, I though we had a decent chance at Wisconsin, given that we had beaten them before and had played well in our first two BTT games. Did you expect us to lose by 28 points? I sure didn't see that coming.
It would have been even more accurate if he said it was all about grabbing the ball.
No, while I did not expect a tired NU to win I didn't see a 28 point beat down.
I always thought Kellogg was a little flakey. His comments are not crisp and he tends to puff up one team over another. Teams like is that are Bran new to the Tourney, like us, are targets of his sCorn. For sure, he doesn't think we will be Raisin any banners soon.
This explains everything you need to know:
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment