I Know This Much is True (HBO)

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,613
93
Anyone watch this? I think that’s the best performance I’ve ever seen out of an actor. It’s gut-wrenching, depressing, horribly sad story, but it’s an incredible performance. Mark Ruffalo should win everything for that. Really great TV. I couldn’t stop watching.
 

tcpoke

Heisman
Oct 21, 2004
22,186
25,542
81
Watched the trailer...couldn’t bring myself to watch the series. Looks way too sad for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: osutater
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight