I know it’s coming every time and

dog99walker

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2021
1,768
2,340
113
My best friend girl is a Bama fan, having completed a Master’s in Liberry Science from them. She texted me offensive things after the game. My reply was “ Who is this? Do I know you?” I have never asked her to go to a Bama home game. I would hate to punch her in the mouth when she issued her first Roll Tide.
 

vandaldawg

Junior
Feb 23, 2008
2,183
368
83
It still ruins my day. I hate them. Truly hate them. It’s close to my hate for those in Oxford
I’m the same. I shouldn’t be muttering curse words under my breath while I stomp around the house. But I am. Even though I knew it was coming. Hope, as in mistyped before, is a butch.

I think part of my seething anger also comes from the fact that Bama fans - correctly I guess - just chalk it up as how the world is supposed to work. The sun rises, and we beat MSU.

I also hate that even when we are good, we manage not to give them our best. Like, we lose today probably anyway. But, can we for once at least play our best game against them?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

DoggieDaddy13

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2017
3,954
2,349
113
There are so so many things I loathe about OM - from their fans to their athletic programs to the institution and its 'tradition' --- But I truly detest everything about the University of Alabama.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
4,988
13,408
113
There’s no amount of depravity I would condemn if we beat them next year.

Take a **** on the A in the middle of Bryant-Denning? Acceptable.
Set fire to any part of the campus? Perfect.

Any and every thing is on the table. I hate them. Would revel in them being aghast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vandaldawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama