I just want to know

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
74,788
1,971
0
how many of you guys are so mad that you want DH out behind the helm at WVU and why. I have not seen thos many people so mad since the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor
 

bEER_Nation13

Freshman
Mar 1, 2012
68,102
68
0
How cute to throw out a Pearl Harbor joke on the anniversary. And I know, it's an overused quote from Animal House.
 

HurdyGurdyEer

Freshman
Aug 18, 2012
3,108
69
0
I'm not mad.
I'm disappointed that we lost the game and that we did not have a better passing attack this year.
But it's a game.

I think it's silly to pay football coaches the salaries they make.
It think it's silly that people would spend as much money as they do to go to a football game.
I think it's silly that people seem to derive a sense of self-worth from the success of a sports team.
But I'm not mad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hunterspot1

GoWVU

Sophomore
Nov 17, 2001
24,049
125
0
I think it's silly to pay football coaches the salaries they make.
It think it's silly that people would spend as much money as they do to go to a football game.
I think it's silly that people seem to derive a sense of self-worth from the success of a sports team.
I think it's even sillier to spend your time as a regular poster on a board devoted to those very things you call silly.:wink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: wvvidd
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1