I just ordered the Msu - Tn Directv game plan for....

basedog

Redshirt
May 29, 2008
601
0
0
$21.95 which includes all of there games today. If you order just the Msu-Tn game it's $29.95, go figure. Btw, it's on channel 787 at 6 central tonight.
 

DovaDawg

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2007
595
0
11
but I figured if I spent money on it, we lose. If I don't, it will be one of the best games we ever played.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation