There is only one that fits my description. It ain't South Carolina.which 1
They brought in Harrell to make offense better. Hasn’t helped too much but it was better offense than they had. Helton trying to save his job. Harrell really had North Texas going. Thing is though Mason Fine now coaches high school football. As good as he was at UNT in that offense still couldn’t get drafted and didn’t make a roster. USC had a ton of qb issues last year. That’s a big transition for them even though they have been pro style for a long time. They have loads of talent to run that offense. I’m like you though if you don’t find a way to be more balanced and run the ball more the defense will take advantage. I prefer the mobile qb angle. If you line up with 3 dL and 8 deep a mobile qb should have a field day just like OU has been doing. Helton just doesn’t have that winners instinct.
USC is an odd duck now. You have a president who came in to clean up a lot scandals. Not just the AUnt Becky stuff. So I think they will stay with coach Helton because he is clean or at least comes off that way. I highly doubt they go after Meyer. I could be wrong but I think the whole assistant coach abusing his wife for years will steer them away. I think USC has entered in to a period where they don’t care as much about sports similar to other liberal colleges in California.
Alumni are upset with where the program is but with the president I doubt they make any risky hires just for sake of winning right now. I really thought they were going to after fickle after they hired bohn but he doesn’t seem to want to leave Ohio. I would imagine they probably target an NFL guy if they let Helton go. I doubt they do this year. With all the circumstances and Helton contract is a pain to get out of with guarantee out a few years from now I believe.
If something happens and they do get rid of Helton and Harrell, Harrell might could end up here in some kind of role. I wouldn’t mind if Leach brought in Harrell as a QB OC and just became HC. I doubt Leach will try that though. I really wish he would learn from his former assistant Riley and mix in the mobile qb and more running game.
I think LA schools have taken a decline outside of baseball. Lots of high school talent but the colleges just are having a hard time. I think it’s just a mindset in the area and in the university administration that don’t care as much as they used to about sports.
They brought in Harrell to make offense better. Hasn’t helped too much but it was better offense than they had. Helton trying to save his job. Harrell really had North Texas going. Thing is though Mason Fine now coaches high school football. As good as he was at UNT in that offense still couldn’t get drafted and didn’t make a roster. USC had a ton of qb issues last year. That’s a big transition for them even though they have been pro style for a long time. They have loads of talent to run that offense. I’m like you though if you don’t find a way to be more balanced and run the ball more the defense will take advantage. I prefer the mobile qb angle. If you line up with 3 dL and 8 deep a mobile qb should have a field day just like OU has been doing. Helton just doesn’t have that winners instinct.
USC is an odd duck now. You have a president who came in to clean up a lot scandals. Not just the AUnt Becky stuff. So I think they will stay with coach Helton because he is clean or at least comes off that way. I highly doubt they go after Meyer. I could be wrong but I think the whole assistant coach abusing his wife for years will steer them away. I think USC has entered in to a period where they don’t care as much about sports similar to other liberal colleges in California.
Alumni are upset with where the program is but with the president I doubt they make any risky hires just for sake of winning right now. I really thought they were going to after fickle after they hired bohn but he doesn’t seem to want to leave Ohio. I would imagine they probably target an NFL guy if they let Helton go. I doubt they do this year. With all the circumstances and Helton contract is a pain to get out of with guarantee out a few years from now I believe.
If something happens and they do get rid of Helton and Harrell, Harrell might could end up here in some kind of role. I wouldn’t mind if Leach brought in Harrell as a QB OC and just became HC. I doubt Leach will try that though. I really wish he would learn from his former assistant Riley and mix in the mobile qb and more running game.
No SEC fan wants to watch this offense.
Southern Cal's problems go a lot deeper than Helton. This is a school that hired Mike Garrett, Pat Haden and Lynn Swann as athletic director. Those 3 combined are about half as qualified as John Cohen to run a major college athletic department.
Not having a run game is just so out of SEC cultural. I’m screams of soft finesse western football.
I’ve never been closer to fully adopting another college football team. Notre Dame is the closest I got.Yes it is. SC is running backs pounding out yardage in student body right. Same for us. We are a fish out of water with Leach. Get rid of Cohen first, then in 3-4 years when we can afford to fire Leach maybe we can start on another 5-10 year long rebuild. Cohen has set us back 20 years in football.
I’ve never been closer to fully adopting another college football team. Notre Dame is the closest I got.
I’m not fully off the Leachwagon just yet though. It’s just a shame it all went down this way.
Lol, at least I get to watch 5 star talent underachieving with mine. Two great comebacks so far! USM is hopeless.My second team is Southern Miss. Needless to say, I’m not paying attention to football this season.
I think LA schools have taken a decline outside of baseball. Lots of high school talent but the colleges just are having a hard time. I think it’s just a mindset in the area and in the university administration that don’t care as much as they used to about sports.
They brought in Harrell to make offense better. Hasn’t helped too much but it was better offense than they had. Helton trying to save his job. Harrell really had North Texas going. Thing is though Mason Fine now coaches high school football. As good as he was at UNT in that offense still couldn’t get drafted and didn’t make a roster. USC had a ton of qb issues last year. That’s a big transition for them even though they have been pro style for a long time. They have loads of talent to run that offense. I’m like you though if you don’t find a way to be more balanced and run the ball more the defense will take advantage. I prefer the mobile qb angle. If you line up with 3 dL and 8 deep a mobile qb should have a field day just like OU has been doing. Helton just doesn’t have that winners instinct.
USC is an odd duck now. You have a president who came in to clean up a lot scandals. Not just the AUnt Becky stuff. So I think they will stay with coach Helton because he is clean or at least comes off that way. I highly doubt they go after Meyer. I could be wrong but I think the whole assistant coach abusing his wife for years will steer them away. I think USC has entered in to a period where they don’t care as much about sports similar to other liberal colleges in California.
Alumni are upset with where the program is but with the president I doubt they make any risky hires just for sake of winning right now. I really thought they were going to after fickle after they hired bohn but he doesn’t seem to want to leave Ohio. I would imagine they probably target an NFL guy if they let Helton go. I doubt they do this year. With all the circumstances and Helton contract is a pain to get out of with guarantee out a few years from now I believe.
If something happens and they do get rid of Helton and Harrell, Harrell might could end up here in some kind of role. I wouldn’t mind if Leach brought in Harrell as a QB OC and just became HC. I doubt Leach will try that though. I really wish he would learn from his former assistant Riley and mix in the mobile qb and more running game.
I’ve never been closer to fully adopting another college football team. Notre Dame is the closest I got.
I’m not fully off the Leachwagon just yet though. It’s just a shame it all went down this way.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar