I HATE IOWA

Feb 17, 2002
704
405
0
I can't stand their cocky *** team or their entitled fans. I can't stand the refs swallowing the whistle as we get hammered underneath the basket and I hate their whiny coach. I hate the possibility of losing a game that we've worked so hard to win. I hate Garza, who is their WHOLE f'ing team. And I hate his GIANT eyebrows! I. Hate. Iowa. F YOU IOWA!!!
 

Westcoast

All-American
Nov 14, 2001
22,416
5,976
113
I think the best line of the evening was "Garza's eyebrows just set a moving pick".

Not sure who typed it but that's fantastic.
 

zazoo2002

All-Conference
Jan 27, 2002
2,926
3,602
61
I wasn't happy with the officiating inconsistencies, nor the outcome...but both teams played hard. Hats off to Iowa. Both teams should be dancing in March.
 

red sail

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2007
3,121
2,058
113
that kid Toussant is the real deal. Wieskamp kills us with his timely 3's. brutal. I feel bad for our guys. they worked so hard from being down 9 to get to up 1 with toussant I think at the line with about 2mins left in the game. Yeboah missed a box out of frederick and the ball goes off RHJ. Then JY misses a lay up down 2 w/ a min left. Our boys fought hard. It was a tough battle all night with Garza. Kudos to Iowa, they played well enough to win at home with the home cooking refs.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Rocky Mountain Hawk
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs