I pray for Zion a speedy recovery. Its just a game. Go CATS!
^^This. People over here acting like the kid might have to have his leg amputated. He can walk fine and it didn't look to be life altering serious. My prayers will be that he never plays another college basketball gameI’m never glad when someone gets injured but injuries happen all the time in sports. If someone had said “hey someone in sports is going to blow their knee out tonight, and you have to pick who,” I would have immediately replied, “let’s make it Zion Williamson.”
Honesty, it’s such a lonely word, but it’s what I need most from you now.....I’m never glad when someone gets injured but injuries happen all the time in sports. If someone had said “hey someone in sports is going to blow their knee out tonight, and you have to pick who,” I would have immediately replied, “let’s make it Zion Williamson.”
You expressed yourself by using the word HATE 3 times and then you profess to pray for someone?I pray for Zion a speedy recovery. Its just a game. Go CATS!
I hope he comes back too. But if he doesn’t, I have zero sympathy for Duke. No one gave a **** when our players went down, so apply the same standard to Duke.I pray for Zion a speedy recovery. Its just a game. Go CATS!
I'm sure dook fans prayed for Alex in 2015...... just sayin
Dang. Do you think Pippen jinxed Zion?Meanwhile Zion is on the phone with Pippen asking advice for his next move.
Who is gonna make that wish come true?I don’t pray but I wished him a speedy recovery.
Greatest Western series ever I've read them allI pray for Zion a speedy recovery. Its just a game. Go CATS!
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia